Sunday 18 March 2012

Joystick 4.0

- It's late and I'm tired but DAMN I had a great time tonight!

OneHand and michaedee were lucky to be able to attend Joystick 4.0 with a few others from Ljud & Bildskolan and listen to Malmö Symfoniorkester (Malmö's Symphony orchestra) preform music from games like Killzone 3, Final Fantasy IX, The Legend of Zelda and of course, the one we came for: Assassin's Creed Revelations. A truly amazing experience that we'll be sure to attend again next time.
 
Joystick 4.0 (Gamereactor)
Joystick 4.0 (Malmö Konserthus)

To me, this visit gave me plenty of ideas and inspiration for the music I want to add to our game and frankly, I can't wait to get started again on monday.

(And we're soooo sorry for not putting up a vlog episode this week but we'll compensate for that on monday as well!)

- michaedee

No comments:

Post a Comment